HBS Compute Grid training is an hour-long seminar that goes beyond the basics to discuss the integrated technologies used to provide this advanced computing resource for HBS researchers and their collaborators. In a conversational style, we will touch upon:
- Opening Q&A
- Integrated technologies of login, storage, and compute
- Job information and control
- Making appropriate RAM & CPU choices
- Important points to remember
- Troubleshooting & Getting help
Although this is a required class, we wish to help you understand how to utilize these technologies more effectively in order to accelerate your research outcomes, and to help you be successful!