HBS Compute Grid training is an hour-long seminar that goes beyond the basics to discuss the integrated technologies used to provide this advanced computing resource for HBS researchers and their collaborators. In a conversational style, we will touch upon:
- Opening introductions and Q&A
- Integrated technologies of login, storage, and compute
- Job information and control
- Making appropriate RAM & CPU choices
- Troubleshooting & getting help
- Important take-home points
Although this is a required class for account holders, we wish to help you understand how to utilize these technologies more effectively in order to accelerate your research outcomes, and to help you be successful!